New stock props for PV2+ 9443 or 9450???

Reaction score
The great evil holly bush at the corner reached out and batted my Phantom Vision 2 plus out of the sky.. In doing so, it broke my prop guards and one of my props. I have an extra set of props so I was back in the air in a few. I went online and purchased more stock props. The model number on them is 9443 but when I went to DJI's store, they have one the is "thrust boosted" with a model number of 9450?? Anyone have a comparison of the 2? I am thinking of cutting the holly bush off at the ground and stockpiling props. Might need a recommendation on a chainsaw as well.

One additional question. I have no idea which props came with my PV2+? I just got it about 2 weeks ago and it is the version 3 I think? it has the upgraded controller with the wheel. Did I already have the 9450??

On the additional question: I know that the 9450s have the number on the edge of the blade (on the "elbow" I'll call it). If there is nothing there, they are likely 9443s.

I'm guessing that means that these are 9450's???

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 604
:D
9450 the only way to go.

i didn't notice enough difference to bother with ones i'll get next, in fact i fancy trying DJI's carbon 9443's

p fandango said:
i didn't notice enough difference to bother with ones i'll get next, in fact i fancy trying DJI's carbon 9443's
Carbon props do not have added value; they are more expencive, break more easely and are more dangeres for human flesh.
Just an opinion.

Yes, the ones in the pic came with my Phantom. I just took a sharpie and ran it across the numbers so I could read them.

Can anyone in the US recommend a reliable supplier for the 9450 on Amazon? I've got Amazon prime so that can save me some shipping costs - but lots of them look like cheap knock offs.

So should I run out and get these for my 2.0 or not? What's the consensus?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20