New "Specialty Magazine" -- "MultiRotor Pilot"

Reaction score
Just a few days ago when visiting my local hobby shop / Quad dealer, the manager handed me a copy of a magazine that he had JUST gotten in with the suggestion that it might be "up my alley!" The title of the issue was "MultiRotor Pilot" and that pretty much says it all. For the last six months or so, I had been checking the news stands for a magazine that was specifically aimed at the "Multi" crowd...and this looked like it had finally hit the market.

I got a Vol. 1 issue...which I KNOW will soon be worth MAJOR bucks...(or not?)...and a quick look at it confirmed that it has a ton of ads, reviews, articles and other info that should be of great interest to most of us on this Forum. A few things from the Index page...profile of Atlanta Hobby and Empire Hobby, reviews of the Blade 350QX, special interest to all of us is the review of the Phantom 2 Vision as well as the DJI Innovations Data Link and iPad Ground station along with a review of the DJI A2 Flight Controller. This is but a small fraction of the items from the Index. One thing I noticed in particular was quite a few references to, and instructions about, printing various components on a 3-D printer...

There seemed to be a good mix of DIY info as well as lots of "Ready to Fly" ads and reviews.

Disclaimer..I have NO connection at all with this magazine, but I would accept a nice 'gift' for this posting...wink, wink...! :shock:

Hey I wrote an article for that magazine. Quick note: For all you overseas people who don't want to pay for shipping or customs, ect. or if you want it NOW, it is now available online for $6.99! It's worth every cent.

Mr. djiguy...I did not see a byline for MR. djiguy on the Contents page, but I'm sure your article / review was one of the BEST in the whole issue...!!!

Seriously now....there is a LOT of information in this first issue...and I'm sure there is more to come.

Any potential UK buyers forget it if you want a hard copy, they don't ship to the UK !

:cry:

Thanks to the UK guys for sorting this out for me and look forward to a good read !

:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.