New software / firmware - feedback

I dont know if has changed since the update, but in advanced settings there is no sensors to click on now

found it

When I click on "check IMU" it says in red "calibration not required" so should I leave it or calibrate any way

If you are experiencing some drift then an IMU and compass calibration are probably required to be sure.

I had a slight hiccup on mine yesterday. Took it out for a flight to show my daughter and the DJI App on my IPad started acting a little quirky, the video kept buffering like I was losing signal but I wasn't that far away. Next thing I know, not only did the App crash but the whole IPad did a restart while I was in the air. Needless to say I was not happy and did a RTH and had no further incidents. The app restarted and everything was good. It was just weird that since I started flying the P3P, I had never had this happen. Good news is I didn't panic and RTH worked as advertised lol.

Still 2 minded about upgrading from 1.1.9

My P3 flies good without hiccups and have seen all the Intelligent functions, POI, Waypoints etc which don't really tempt me to upgrade.

The only tempting factor is 2.7k and home lock.

I'm also reading that the new update is causing people with iOS downlink issues, I went and bought an ipad mini 2 because I was having issues on my andoids with app crashing and now kind of cheesed off with the factor that if I did upgrade my firmware to 1.4 I would need to do some channel hack on my iPad :confused:

Hey I'm still happy with my P3 though lol

Hummm.....
I found the bird a little more responsive and nervous......
Also, maybe i was nervous, but the P3A seems to flight slitly out of the line when pressing up on right stick....
Anyone?
I did a IMU calibration after update, with it cool. Also previous to the flight, a compass calibration.

Except that.....it flys!
Coming from 1.1.9.

Right now i have my P3P running the last update.
The sound during the update from D D D D after 12 minutes change to D D D and the red and green light from the camera stop changing and remain green.
Thats it the update done allready?..
Shall i turn the drone off?
Or do i have to wait?
Dji said that will take about 25 minutes.

Please answer me in order what shall i do...
i am afraid to shut it down just in case that the update still running...

Go drink a beer.
When the light of the camera became a solid GREEN, you can turn off the batery and read the log on the sd :)

Reactions: FocusOnMe
I am already drinking beer my friend;):):)
The light of the camera became solid green after 12 min.
Is it ok to turn it of???
Thanks for the fast reply.

Reactions: Mordor
Time of truth....
25 minutes passed.
i put the sd card in my pc and in the first line of the txt file sais result succees.
Thanks again for the fast reply!!!

P.s There are too many checks inside that txt file.
The most of them sais abort
But in the first line and in the last one sais succes...
Is there the same to you?
I can copy the exact text if you cant understand what i mean.

Ok then.Everything looks fine.
Tomorow i will find time to fly it and tell you the news.
Here in Greece its time for bed right now.
Thanks again.
Have a good time!!!

Reactions: Mordor

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4