New skin on my P3P, what do you think?

image.jpg
image.jpg
just sharing my skin

View attachment 32171

I just painted mine last night, I wanted to add a skin but I decided to use Rust oleum instead, I have to do some touch ups but I thing looks ok

I seriously hope you live where it's cool...like, never above 70-75 degrees. Several others have already pointed out the fact that, if you fly in warmer weather than that, you'll probably cause your P3 to overheat. It's the "overheating" issue (not so sure I'd call it an "issue" when one is dealing with electronics in a small, fairly-sealed environment without cooling) that had caused people's P3s to overheat, & why many have suggested using light-to-medium shades of colors. Either way, best of luck, as I personally still like the blacked-out look.

I seriously hope you live where it's cool...like, never above 70-75 degrees. Several others have already pointed out the fact that, if you fly in warmer weather than that, you'll probably cause your P3 to overheat. It's the "overheating" issue (not so sure I'd call it an "issue" when one is dealing with electronics in a small, fairly-sealed environment without cooling) that had caused people's P3s to overheat, & why many have suggested using light-to-medium shades of colors. Either way, best of luck, as I personally still like the blacked-out look.

Yes, I live in northern Alberta Canada, it's not too bad, one guy here at phantom pilots panted flat black too and his experience with it didn't change, not overheat, not signal lost, everything normal that's why I opted to painted black. Besides the propellers blow lots of air too. Will see how that goes.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl