New skin on my P3P, what do you think?

Do the sticker/decals wrap all the way around so that the bottom is covered too, or is it just on the top? When you're up ABOVE everything, no one can see the top anyways, right?

I like this simple one:

dm9s8k.jpg

Where to get those eyes?:D:D
You get them free when you buy a phantom from a UK company called buzzflyer I used to have them on my p2v+

image.jpeg
It's only stickers, not a full drape job.
image.jpeg

Print your own.
image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Mordor
I have certainly seen plenty of cases that allow the props to be left on attached, but with radio mods, perhaps not so much.
Have you seen the cases with pick and pull foam liners, where you can custom fit your particular kit, for amazing secure transport.
That may be an option for you.
Getting it there to you, in Israel, may be another matter.
There are surely the means though.

RedHotPoker

Contact your local print shop, if you don't have access to a printer.
Design something far out, and put copies on eBay for the rest of us.

RedHotPoker

Forget stickers. I was considering adding a skin to my P3P until I started reading other threads on this site, as well as other forums. Yes, the added weight is negligible, but it can still cause problems. Something I discovered, in a reply left within DJI's own forums, led me to Roc City Design, Inc. (Welcome to ROC City Design - Custom Designed Skinz, Vinyl, T-Shirts and Decals). They do offer skins (which are among the best, and largest, design selections I've seen), but what impressed me most was their Hydro Graphic Dip options (available for P3, as well as Blade 200QX). This looks like a MUCH better choice, plus it provides the benefit that it won't come off as easily as skins (ie. "stickers") do.

The only "downside" is that it does cost considerably more. The starting price is $185, plus an extra $85 if you want matching landing gear). If you would like to add matching battery covers, that costs an additional $22-78 (covering 1-4 battery covers). While "completing the package" (so-to-speak) with a matching transmitter would add some extra "coolness", I don't see it as a necessity. Besides, that's another $120 (rebuild labor charge). Of course, if you're not comfortable with swapping the P3's electronics yourself (in all honesty, it looks like a very simple process, as long as you take your time), you can always ship your P3 to them, and pay them another $125 to swap everything for you. I believe most of us have the ability to do that ourselves.

Anyway, this is another option to consider, instead of adding stickers all over your P3's shell.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl