New skin on my P3P, what do you think?

Reaction score
This is the Spitfire from Upgrade-RC, purchased from Pacific Coast Hobbies and new blades from DJi.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442364408.167486.jpg

Way cool! Luv it!

All look great...........I got the new blades a month ago.........Like 'em .........Stable, accurate, swift .........overall a slightly quicker response time.........Certainly in-exepensive enough..........The CF Props I see on line don't talk too much about balance and more $$$$ ..........I am curious about that.........

Honestly, I've no issues at all. Firmware updates are perfect, as well as the new features (poi). Add that to a beta of IOS and...

I think the real story is that big ball of yarn... Never took you for a knitter. (Looks bad a$$ tho lol)

I like it! And doing mine was very hard! I'm old, I have shaky hands! Let the young bucks with steady hands apply these.

That's very nice skin bro...
But if you put any sticker on the chasing, will it disturb gps signal?

I have not notice a difference. Have always picked up between 15 to 17 GPS sats...

I like it! And doing mine was very hard! I'm old, I have shaky hands! Let the young bucks with steady hands apply these.
Hmmm-- Guess I better order a few spares in case the first one doesn't go on right. I'm old too :D:D:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj