ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys I've got a few new shirts and decals in the eBay Store. Click the pics below to go to the listing. As always, you guys are the best!

Hey Ryan,

How about decals for Landing Pads, do you have something that could be used like they use for Heliport Landing Circles or even change the
H into a Q for quads......etc...

PDR

I can make whatever you want just let me know and I'll get you a quote

Anyone have a quality graphic of the "PhantomPilots" logo? I want to use it on a business card...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anyone have a quality graphic of the "PhantomPilots" logo? I want to use it on a business card...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
You would have to contact an administrator, I'm guessing they won't give it up, they don't want people using it without their permission.

Hey everybody,,,BUY THIS GUY'S STUFF. I got a set of decals from him a few weeks ago. Outstanding product!

Reactions: ryantrax
Hey everybody,,,BUY THIS GUY'S STUFF. I got a set of decals from him a few weeks ago. Outstanding product!
Thanks for your kind words @Gary M I'm very glad you like them!

Nice coat! One interesting idea. good luck :)

Excellent decals got the armband registration ones! Now need second set for my commercial registration.

Discount code for returning customers?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Excellent decals got the armband registration ones! Now need second set for my commercial registration.

Discount code for returning customers?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
First off, congrats on your Commercial Registration. I applied for mine the end of October 2015 and I'm still "PENDING" :-/
USE THIS LINK and you will get 15% Discount on anything in my shop, this will work for any returning customers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj