Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New Shipment of OSMO Stands

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stacy Cobb, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Stacy Cobb

tobeallque likes this.
  2. tobeallque

Nice been looking for something like this. However, I will wait for it to appear on Amazon or EBay. I just received an item from Aerial Drone and it took forever to arrive and there is now way to track the item. But thanks for the Info buddy.

3. Stacy Cobb

Awe Man... I hate you had that experience everything is built to order and we do state on the site that it will be up to three weeks before the item will ship. Soon that will be no more we are picking up a new manufacturer to take care of everything. However, concerning no way to track your order, that should not be. The system sends out a receipt with your order number for tracking. All you have to do is sign into your account and you can check it or leave a question at anytime. Also on the contact us page you get a number directly to my cell phone and I will do all I can to help you out. We are all about customer service and happy customers.

4. Stacy Cobb

Also I need to know if you got your receipt and shipping/tracking numbers. These are all sent it is possible that they ended up in your junk/spam folder since they are system generated. We really don't have a way to get around that. We've also added online chat and messaging this past week which I hope will help with this.

#4 Stacy Cobb, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016