New shipment in P4P+

Reaction score
Well I guess they got new shipment in because I just called B&H and said it was shipped today and will be here tomorrow minus spare battery. I've seen a few posts about black batteries at best buy for $99. May I ask what they are , who makes them and are they any good? Thanks. Oh one other thing any stand out problems with the new P4P.

They are P4 batteries made by DJI (the original 5350mAh version). The only difference is the exterior color.

Well I guess they got new shipment in because I just called B&H and said it was shipped today and will be here tomorrow minus spare battery. I've seen a few posts about black batteries at best buy for $99. May I ask what they are , who makes them and are they any good? Thanks. Oh one other thing any stand out problems with the new P4P.
I ordered one online and had it in 2 days. Looks kinda cool on the white P4, too.

Where are you seeing them for $99? Best I can find is $140.

DJI - Lithium-Polymer Battery - Black

I actually paid the $140 for mine. I think the first poster mentioned he got BB to price match, bringing it down to $99. B&H, I believe.

That's funny [emoji23] if Best Buy is the only one selling the black battery but they are price matching

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik