New Scandinavian pilot

Reaction score
Hello! Just got my pro today and I'm now browsing the web for some accessories. What protection gear should I invest in? Looked at different gimbal crash protectors and gimbal guard plate. Some places also sold landing leg extenders. What should I go for?

And is it worth buying cheap batteries from China? Are they as good as the original once?

After reading some at the dji website it say that the max range for the drone is 5km, but now when I bought it here in Sweden the max range said 2.5km. Is it limited here in Europe? And if it is can I do anything about it?

Thankful for some advice from u guys!
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I haven't felt the need for crash protectors (yet...). And I'd avoid cheap batteries.

I guess in DJI GO the "Image Transmissions Settings > Custom" is grayed out in the EU (?) but if I set the mobile device's location to U.S. it is enabled. Don't know how that affects max range. Anyone?

I haven't felt the need for crash protectors (yet...). And I'd avoid cheap batteries.

I guess in DJI GO the "Image Transmissions Settings > Custom" is grayed out in the EU (?) but if I set the mobile device's location to U.S. it is enabled. Don't know how that affects max range. Anyone?

MC uses it's current GPS location to disable or enable so called FCC mode (more output) changing your device location does nothing with your range. But changing your mobile device location is needed, if you want to use 32ch hack to pick and lock your channel, instead of auto channel which has less channels. 32ch does not work in auto mode.

Reactions: matti
MC uses it's current GPS location to disable or enable so called FCC mode (more output) changing your device location does nothing with your range. But changing your mobile device location is needed, if you want to use 32ch hack to pick and lock your channel, instead of auto channel which has less channels. 32ch does not work in auto mode.

Thanks for the info.

In my ancient iPad mini 1 I had to set the tablet to U.S. because Auto setting's fixed Transmission Quality 10Mbps(0.7km) didn't update the tablet's screen properly -- only about 30% of the screen was updated every now and then...

But the screen update was good after I changed the location setting to U.S. so I could set Transmission Quality to 4Mbps(3km).

Litchi allowed me to set 4Mbps. I wondered why, after using DJI GO to set the camera, Litchi reverted to 10Mbps. Well, it didn't if I set the tablet region to US.

I now have iPad Pro 9.7" and it just works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik