New Releases of P3 Standard w/2.7K & P3 4K

799 for the advance is a great deal. I might buy one and sell the controller and battery just so I can have an extra bird for 300 or 400 dollars

This deal ended. Can't seem to find it anymore... If anyone can please post the link

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

True, this price totally blows the competition away.
It really pisses off the people to just one year ago but a P2 vision plus for 1000 bucks and now you can get the standard for 500. Technology can be a b***h that way

It really pisses off the people to just one year ago but a P2 vision plus for 1000 bucks and now you can get the standard for 500. Technology can be a b***h that way
Yea it's GREED man ! But hey, if ya can wait good sales are coming

pack.jpg

Yes sir, keep eye on "slickdeals", Jet and 123Stores........yea I know, there is nothing right now, just keep some money ready !!
Got one from jet awhile back and 123 is who filled it . And ya do have to be ready when those come up :)

Bhphotovideo still honoring $799 price with free shipping on Phantom 3 Advance. Just ordered one and canceled backorder from the other.

Bhphotovideo still honoring $799 price with free shipping on Phantom 3 Advance. Just ordered one and canceled backorder from the other.

did you call them to get that price?

Ok confirmed you must call them... I dont have my credit card on me and will have to do it tomorrow.

Update: it's back to 999 on adorama too for the Advanced. Disappointing as I cancelled my order through DJI (and forfeited my free backpack) and now they won't give it to me for 799 even though I had it in my cart as 799 at the time of checkout.

Last edited:
Sounds as if the distributors got spooked by a forthcoming announcement, but as it turns out, there isn't going to be one? (Apart from the 4K P3 and the All Black Inspire) Seems weird the prices have gone straight back up.

Best Buy has the Standard for $499 and the Advanced for $799 (Although the advanced is sold out).

Okay, this is all very odd then!

It appears the Standard and Adv have been discounted across every region on the DJI site. Why announce a new model and then instantly discount it...

The Professional hasn't been - so if it was a new P4 - you would think they would of discounted ALL models.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4