New Razorback Flyer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Fred and this will be my first serious drone. I've tried the toys, even wasted my time and money on a Parrot ARDrone for a time.My nephew has a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and I decided it was time to invest in one. My P3A will arrive next week and I've already registered with the FAA. With all the hills and valleys in my area, it will be fun to explore them from the air.

Can someone provide links to some good site for addons and mods for the P3A? I want mine to be the absolute best I can put into the air.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you wanted the best,then maybe the latest P4 would have been better.
Enjoy your new Phantom, it is an excellent model, decide what you enjoy most before investing in add ons.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Congratulations on your purchase! Some of these are mods and some are standard accessories.

Backpack/Case
Lipo Batter Guard
Drone Camera Cleaning Kit
Larger microSD card
Extra Batteries
Propeller Guards
Gimbal Guard
Motor Covers
Remote Control Lanyard
Perfect Size Lightning Cord
Launch/Landing Pad
RC Sunshade
Range Booster (many options here, but can go with the parabolic antenna booster or a mod like DBS Elite)
Personal GPS Tracker if you plan on going out long distances
ND Filters
For FPV you can add the HDMI module and get yourself some FatShark goggles.
Carbon Fibre propellers
Wraps
RC Nobs
Sweaters
And pretty much anything else you can imagine is out there for your drone.

I pretty much get asked "what did you buy for the drone now" on a weekly basis.

Happy Hovering!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome to the forum Fred .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Fred and this will be my first serious drone. I've tried the toys, even wasted my time and money on a Parrot ARDrone for a time.My nephew has a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and I decided it was time to invest in one. My P3A will arrive next week and I've already registered with the FAA. With all the hills and valleys in my area, it will be fun to explore them from the air.

Can someone provide links to some good site for addons and mods for the P3A? I want mine to be the absolute best I can put into the air.

Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Reactions: Fred72933
New P4 owner here & that list is awesome!!!! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Fred72933

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31