New Range Extender - QR Code won't scan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got a new WiFi Extender and I am trying to bind it to the camera. The instructions say to scan the QR code from the packaging with the mobile device camera using the DJI Vision App.

I have an iPhone 5, and spent 30 minutes trying to get it to scan. It just won't do it. The code is very small, and it just gets blurry when I try to scan it. I tried different lighting and every trick I could think of. Frustrating...why can't I just type in the SSID and MAC.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Mark M.

As a follow up to this, I installed the Vision app on my Ipad and tried to scan the QR code, and it wouldn't work there either. I can get a nice crisp image of the code on the screen, but it's small. I am unable to get it up close without it going blurry.

Got a jeweler's loupe handy? Hold it over the iPhone / iPad lens.

iDrone :idea:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 574
Make sure you're either using the QR code from the original P2V box or from the manufacturer. The QR code on the camera itself, the range extender or even on the wifi transmitter inside the camera all won't do! I ran into this problem when I replaced my range extender and found myself without my original P2V box. Contact either [email protected] or [email protected] and provide them your Serial Number on the camera (ALxxxxxxxxxxx). They'll provide you with the QR code. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik