Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New Question in regards to Moverio BT 200 Phantom 2 V+

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torcan, May 23, 2015.

1. Torcan

Hi

I have a pair of Moverio BT-200 glasses coming

my question is this:
    mainly aimed at those here that have purchased them and wear prescription glasses

I wear progressive prescription glasses
    I understand that the Moverio comes with a prescription lens,

which lens of my progressives, should I have made, the top half for distance, or the bottom half I use for reading ?

might seem like a dumb question, but I would like to know which ones before splurging on a prescription that might be wrong

I am going to ask a few more questions going forward, as I just realized as well that the glasses coming are the Developer OS ones, so I understand there is a different way of getting them to work for FPV

2. peter west nz

They should be the prescription for long vision only. You look straight through them at the bird and the screen at the same time. I gave up on progressives in the end and went to bifocals for normal use. Ken Argo has a version of his DJI Ultimate flight app which is set up for them specifically, although I used them with the normal dji app before that. I don't think they will work with the p3 software, although I will try it out - probably screen mirroring will work.

Torcan likes this.
  3. mad in nc

how would they support a lasik recipient? Could lasik patients still use them?

4. peter west nz

I don't see why not - all it requires is that you have normal long vision, either corrected with lenses [actually, you can wear them over your normal glasses, as I did when I started] or with laser surgery - they don't care.

5. dirtdummy

I have bifocals got script for long sight works great.