New pv2+ old rc and extender

saao said:
Hey guys will my old rc control and extender work with a new pv2+ or will i have to mod the whole thing again?
Your old one will work. You could sell the new one to someone here that is wanting to upgrade their extender. Still lots of interest on phantom vision forum. :D

Fplvert said:
saao said:
Hey guys will my old rc control and extender work with a new pv2+ or will i have to mod the whole thing again?
Your old one will work. You could sell the new one to someone here that is wanting to upgrade their extender. Still lots of interest on phantom vision forum. :D
Hey thanks i dont no if i would wana sell it since i have done mods and if i do something wrong ill have spare stuff how would i bind the rc with my new phantom

saao said:
Fplvert said:
saao said:
Hey thanks i dont no if i would wana sell it since i have done mods and if i do something wrong ill have spare stuff how would i bind the rc with my new phantom

Can be found in the manual.

5.6 Linking the Remote Control and Receiver page 19
Linking Procedures page 19
Link Indicator page 19

and its easy done that binding.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik