New purchasers...no manual w/ P3

• Thread starter Deleted member 29014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29014

I download the DJI P3 manual a month before my P3 arrived this week. Carried it everywhere, read it, re read it and scribbled all over it. Tossed it in the trash the day before picking up my new bird, fully "knowing" a new printed manual would be in the box...wrong.

DJI Really? A $1,200 product w/o a printed manual. What would one add to the cost? 2 bucks? Less since you would order in the thousands....

Just an FYI for new users.

I download the DJI P3 manual a month before my P3 arrived this week. Carried it everywhere, read it, re read it and scribbled all over it. Tossed it in the trash the day before picking up my new bird, fully "knowing" a new printed manual would be in the box...wrong.

DJI Really? A $1,200 product w/o a printed manual. What would one add to the cost? 2 bucks? Less since you would order in the thousands....

Just an FYI for new users.
Never has been--

Also I think since they keep updating the phantom an old manual might do more harm than good.

Reactions: Trumple
Also I think since they keep updating the phantom an old manual might do more harm than good.
There is a second version posted for download-- but I don't know if it addresses any of the changes

All about the money. Trees have nothing to do about it.
How much money do they save if they sell 2 million phantoms?

Waste of trees man.

jmho
Sure as hell is not about trees, where do you think the paper in my printer came from?
Of course there will be updates, but 99% of the manual will stay the same. Not providing a manual is bush league..

Sure as hell is not about trees, where do you think the paper in my printer came from?

Of course there will be updates, but 99% of the manual will stay the same. Not providing a manual is bush league..

Who the hell do you think you are kidding? You think the paper in your printer came from Office Max? No. Even if you have recycled paper in your printer it basically came from wood pulp which basically comes from trees. And 2 million Phantom owners do what with their manuals? Throw them in the trash and where does that go? Into a land Fill. And then it sits there for a thousand years finally producing green house gasses and warming the globe. You mentioned you had a printer, why not simply print the parts of the manual you want to read and save for posterity? Then you can be responsible for killing the trees you killed for the paper in your printer and be responsible for own little carbon footprint in the environment and your own little boost to global warming.

I for one am glad they don't print a stupid manual, I would much rather have it in PDF form on my computer or tablet. When I finish with my Phantom and I recycle it into a Terminator T-800 Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, then I can easily delete my manual and never leave a trace.

lol

Reactions: CHeRoKee DRiFT
Why is everyone here so angry? Take a chill pill, you'll live longer.

I was joking, really.

First thing I did when I ordered my P3 was print the manual cover to cover. I really don't use it much any more, I'll send it to ya.

I wished I had a maintenance manual, and parts breakdown now.

Who the hell do you think you are kidding? You think the paper in your printer came from Office Max? No. Even if you have recycled paper in your printer it basically came from wood pulp which basically comes from trees. And 2 million Phantom owners do what with their manuals? Throw them in the trash and where does that go? Into a land Fill. And then it sits there for a thousand years finally producing green house gasses and warming the globe. You mentioned you had a printer, why not simply print the parts of the manual you want to read and save for posterity? Then you can be responsible for killing the trees you killed for the paper in your printer and be responsible for own little carbon footprint in the environment and your own little boost to global warming.

I for one am glad they don't print a stupid manual, I would much rather have it in PDF form on my computer or tablet. When I finish with my Phantom and I recycle it into a Terminator T-800 Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, then I can easily delete my manual and never leave a trace.

lol
Makes me want to read the giving tree and go see terminator.. Hmm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20