New problem!

Reaction score
With more than 100 flawless flights, I took a couple of weeks off, and then went for a flight tonight. Fully charged, batteries on iPad, controller, and battery. At start up, funny clicking noises coming from the camera, but green lights all the way around.

The camera / gimbal is offset, by about 45 degrees to the left. Has anyone else seen this??

Thanks.

With more than 100 flawless flights, I took a couple of weeks off, and then went for a flight tonight. Fully charged, batteries on iPad, controller, and battery. At start up, funny clicking noises coming from the camera, but green lights all the way around.

The camera / gimbal is offset, by about 45 degrees to the left. Has anyone else seen this??

Thanks.

Screw loose.
From the gimbal board down is the "I" Beam arm. At the top this arm, opposite side of the flex cable is a hidden grub hex screw (1.5mm me thinks). Tighten this against the flat side of the D shaft.

Thanks.
?There are numerous posts and pictures in the threads that deal with this issue.

Reactions: Jbundy63
Well screw that!! Get out and fly. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20