New PolarPro Filters Date Available?

Reaction score
I flew almost 200k feet this weekend and it sure would have been nice to have my filter on so most of the footage would be usable in this bright summer sun. I placed my order on Amazon June 28 (the day after I scored my P3 deal) and they've been pushed back twice now. Anybody have any hard date as Amazon's seems to be too flexible. I looked into Taco RC as well and they are also backordered. I haven't tried SnakeRiver but I'm up for anything at this point before the summer is gone.

I ordered mine directly from polar pro and had them in a week. Not sure what new ones you're referring to.

My UAS company has a co-marketing agreement with PolarPro... all our pilots/cinematographers are now using the new 6 pack... they are awesome!!! Far superior than the first release. Contact the company directly... I'll be posting some comparison video up here so you can understand the impact of each step up in the ND's. The 8ND gets you to the perfect speed on cloudy days, the 16ND on sunny days but not really bright days... the 32ND is the KING. Bright summer days... ! ISO 100 50/60 shutter. We used these filters exclusively on the recent Demi Lovato "Cool for the Summer" lyric video... True film making capability on the tiny 4K Sony cam.
So... get em... the PL's are great too, depending on the shoot!

Thanks for your help. I see now PolarPros has it available on Amazon (wasn't the case the other day) Should have it by Wednesday so now I'm happy.

The "grinders" are in the past. New ones that are shipping are smooth and wonderful.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj