New Plus?

I just bought a vision + from dronefly on Saturday. I log on to their website today and the price is 200 lower! I immediately called them, and they told me that Dji is doing some kind of promotion every Tuesday for the next month where the plus is 200 off.

Naturally Josh at Dronefly hooked me up with the sale price since I hadn't even received it yet.

Yay first post!

illiceman11 said:
Heavy discounts .Is there a new plus coming?

I saw that drop today also.
I Hope there is. I don't think they dropped it due to poor sales, because the hobby stores near me all seem to be selling them like mad.

Bring on the phantom 4 !!!

Thank you for the post. I was able to contact Amazon and request a refund on the difference since it was less than 30 days ago that I purchased it (just barely). They said they don't price match over a week but I said it seemed awfully silly just to request a refund to buy it again for the cheaper price. ;)

Meta4 said:
[quote="Woods"Bring on the phantom 4 !!!
Be patient - you're going to have to wait for the Phantom 3 to come out and eventually be superseded by the 4.
That could be quite a wait.[/quote]

Meant the 3. Lol

Thanks to Us, the Phantom Beta Tester Group, DJI is coming out with all sorts of new products. Motors and ESCs that don't burn -up. Quads that actually hold a GPS Signal, WiFi Signal, And RC Signals...without falling to the ground in heap of destruction. The future DJI crafts will be excellent! By then I'll be crashing a GoPro Drone, I hope.

knowonecares said:
Thanks to Us, the Phantom Beta Tester Group, DJI is coming out with all sorts of new products. Motors and ESCs that don't burn -up. Quads that actually hold a GPS Signal, WiFi Signal, And RC Signals...without falling to the ground in heap of destruction. The future DJI crafts will be excellent! By then I'll be crashing a GoPro Drone, I hope.

Don't look like this worked with inspire,,, expensive junk

GSSP said:
knowonecares said:

Don't look like this worked with inspire,,, expensive junk

I don't know if I would call the inspire expensive junk.
Drones are still evolving. That means lots of bugs. Every evolving product has bugs.
I think the inspire is still one of the best in a world of drones with bugs. :)

Yes they are evolving.People don,t understand what it really take to bring a new product out.Even in todays world pushing the envelope requires lot,s of money and guts.Over al they have done very well.While I can understand why people can be upset I have found when I don,t take time and brush up on my operators manual then I get into trouble.
The problem co. have on lower priced items is that they can,t a lot much money to the service end.Yes it creates problems but that's the way it is.If DJI could charge say $35.00 per service calls then service problems would go down.

If only they would put a camera as good as the Inspire on a Phantom Vision Plus it would be a huge seller.

I like the Inspire video quality even though it's not as good as GoPro4, but do not want the additional complexity, size and weight (or cost). When it is working properly the Phantom is a pretty good platform and easily carried about on your back.
Don't need all the dubious Inspire extras. It doesn't need 4K either just a seriously *good* 1080p HD camera, how hard can it be.

"pushing the envelope "

Not really, this technology has been around for 15 years+ on the open market, it all about proper software testing before release, they fall flat here....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic