Well, my new Phantom arrived today, and it has a whole different feeling than the old one. No stickers on the motors, as several others have reported. So that alone tells me that it is from a newer inventory. Oh, and there were 8 props in there, instead of 6. So they are the NEW jello-free props? Nah... I doubt those even exist. Upon inspection, they look exactly like the old ones, so they are just packing an extra pair in the box. So far the only mod I've made tonight is getting rid of that long silly USB cable, so I don't have a hassle digging it out of the battery tray every time I need to hookup, and a less crowded compartment. Instead I have a short cable leading to a new port on the Phantom, which I can easily plug a mini-usb cable into. (See photo) It's really nice to be able to plug in to the NAZA Assistant without even opening the battery door! My next mod is going to be an illuminated switch that will handle all accessories (such as that 12 segment LED headlight) that will be on board eventually. I've also got one in mind to be the main power switch. That way I can put a battery in before I even leave the house, then activate it when on site. That means I won't have to fumble around with them until I am reloading. Hand spinning the motors, they all sound smooth. I also did the no-props vibration test on the desk, and it's silky smooth! Anyway, everything has checked out good on this thing, so if these 40-50 MPH wind gusts of the last 48 hours finally stop harassing my trees out front, I'll pop some props on this one tomorrow and give it a break-in flight or two. Right now I'm just admiring it sitting here indoors with a solid satellite lock!