New Phantom vision V3.08 or V3.10?

Reaction score
Hi guys new to this awesome hobby and would like to find out what version do I upgraded my phantom to as I've read some weird stuff that's happened to some guys that upgraded to V3.10. I Picked up my phantom yesterday and would like to know what route to take before my first flight. Thanks

3.10 has been dropped

Is anybody else still having problems with the app crashing when the gimbal is moved? I have v3.08 and app 1.0.46.

DJI is working with apple store to reload the bug free 1.0.46
We have to wait...

gcbuss said:
Is anybody else still having problems with the app crashing when the gimbal is moved? I have v3.08 and app 1.0.46.

I'm having issues with 1.0.48 and 3.08. I have live feed, but cannot control the camera. And I also don't get any info regarding the gps status. Phantom seems to be not connecting to satellites. It stays at zero and is grayed out.

ciguli said:
I'm having issues with 1.0.48 and 3.08. I have live feed, but cannot control the camera. And I also don't get any info regarding the gps status. Phantom seems to be not connecting to satellites. It stays at zero and is grayed out.

Plug your bird up to the assistant software for 3.10, don't worry it won't download 3.10. See if you are up to date on the other firmware on your bird.

If it should say 3.10 is available and ready to upgrade don't do that one. 3.10 has done major issues that led to the pulling of it by DJI.

BTW 1.0.48 iPhone App is rock solid on my stock setup and iphone 6 plus

Yap, tested mine and it works fine....

BTW 1.0.48 iPhone App is rock solid on my stock setup and iphone 6 plus[/quote]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20