New phantom vision owner! Free prop guards!!! (Gone)

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have had my phantom vision for about a week now and I am loving it. My twin 9 year olds have been enjoying flying it as well. I had to keep telling them no, they can't fly it because it would be to difficult. (I had not flown it yet so I had no idea what to expect) I couldn't be more surprised after I had been flying it for about 2 minutes I handed the control to one of my daughters and told her "just don't pull the left stick all the way down and make small control inputs" Fantastic flying machine! I decided to get prop guards for it but in my haste I purchased the guards for the original phantom. Instead of returning these to Amazon, I would like to offer them up FOR FREE to who ever needs them on the board. Sort of a "pay it forward" to the board. I have learned so much in my short time reading the posts here it would be a small gesture on my part. Continental US only please as I will pick up the shipping as well. These are the OEM guards from DJI for the Phantom 1. I only ask that the recipient consider to "pay it forward" in some way as well.

Regards, :cool:

John

Re: New phantom vision owner!

Awesome gesture! (I can't use 'em)

You might want to change your title to free prop guards or something like that to get more notice.

Disclaimer: Coloradoscot will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the recipient of his goodwill using the prop guard screws on the Phantom when the prop guards aren't mounted.

Re: New phantom vision owner! Free prop guards!!!

Good point Visioneer, title changed...

OI Photography said:
Disclaimer: Coloradoscot will not be held responsible for any damage caused by the recipient of his goodwill using the prop guard screws on the Phantom when the prop guards aren't mounted.

Thanks for that! :mrgreen:

If the offer is still good, I'll take them and I promise I'll pay it forward !

Sokol said:

Send me your address, I can get them in the mail this weekend...

John

Coloradoscot said:
Sokol said:

Send me your address, I can get them in the mail this weekend...

John
Check your PM's, I sent you my address. Thanks again, Doug .

Sokol,

Got your address, will send out tomorrow.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers