New Phantom V1.1.1

jumanoc said:
More confusing ?
Now some dealers are selling new phantom labeled version 1.3 :eek:
Naza V1, double antena, no tilt lever, futaba ready rx, props white/black nuts , throttle centered.

That's the one i received october 24th labeled as v1.1.1

My Phantom 1.11 didn't come with lever on the back of radio controller. It did have dual antennas and throttle sticks that center themselves. Black/grap prop nuts, no self tightening props. What gives?

I just got my "latest" Phantom,..........and on the box, quad and tx it clearly states it is a 1.1.1, and it does have all the newest features as stated earlier. I'm totally new to this thing and love it, its rock solid.

jumanoc said:
More confusing ?
Naza V1, double antena, no tilt lever, futaba ready rx, props white/black nuts , throttle centered.

What do you mean by Futaba ready Rx's?? I have v.1.1.1 with the dual antenna. Are you saying all I need to do is open up the shell and bind the Rx's to my Futaba T8J tx??

PF

PhantomFan said:
jumanoc said:
More confusing ?

What do you mean by Futaba ready Rx's?? I have v.1.1.1 with the dual antenna. Are you saying all I need to do is open up the shell and bind the Rx's to my Futaba T8J tx??

PF

That's what it sounds like to me. I don't have a v1.1.1 to try it with tho

Found the reset button no problem. Blinks red when pressed. No combination of pushing, flashing and turning on/off rx and tx will get them to bind. I tried using the DJI instructions...no joy. I set up a completely new aerobatic plane in the T8J, with all non-reveresed channels. No joy. I then tried with REVERSED throttle. No joy.

Absolutely nothing I try works. The Phantom remains (seemingly) irrevocably bound to the Phantom OEM tx.

Meh...just as well. I've not been flying it anyway. I'm maybe a week away from having my v-tail acro quad finished. The KK2.1 board FINALLY is in the USA, although not delivered yet. I have no idea how long it takes to clear "customs" but at least it is NY. Once that happens, I'm 99% sure I'll be selling the Phantom. Tooling around the yard doing figure 8's at 10mph gets boring fast for a guy who used to fly pattern planes at ~90 mph. Took me a few weeks to realize the Phantom is not the quad platform for me, as I have zero interest in pictures or video. I want to fly fast and hard, and you don't need (or want!) a $479 quadcopter for that. :oops:

PF

v1.1.1 has the new naza m v2 controller,easy check just shine a torch in battery compartment and you will see it,dji state increased stabilty.but i fly old and new version together and there is no differance what so ever.

Gizmo3000 said:
PhantomFan said:
Absolutely nothing I try works. The Phantom remains (seemingly) irrevocably bound to the Phantom OEM tx.

I'm not surprised, Futaba and DJI are two different companies.
as far as I know, the only Rx's that will work with Futaba Tx, are Futaba Rx's.
Even Futaba uses 3 different kinds of systems.

http://futaba-rc.com/systems/air.html

I doubt this will ever filter down to the Phantom level, but the main FC module in DJI's A2 is also a receiver that works with Futaba Tx's (not sure which ones exactly).

Well, I can tell you without fear of contradiction that my v.1.1.1 Rx's cannot be bound to a Futaba T8J. :cry: I tried and tried. No joy.

@ Ol Photography: Did the antennae arrive?

PF

PhantomFan said:
Well, I can tell you without fear of contradiction that my v.1.1.1 Rx's cannot be bound to a Futaba T8J. :cry: I tried and tried. No joy.

@ Ol Photography: Did the antennae arrive?

PF

Indeed, or at least the box is sitting in the pile of recently-arrived parts I haven't gotten to yet :D I've been babysitting my nieces and nephews the past few days, which is one of the few things that can tear me away from my workbench in my free time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4