New Phantom, update fails

Reaction score
I have a new Phantom 3 Pro. I did all the updating and everything worked was able to get a ready to fly in the house. Went outside and the gimbal started beeping while the Go DJI apps said "No connection" I was unable to pair the controller with the drone. Looking at fixes it wanted me to update the firmare again. I tried and the firmware update fails. Matter of fact, it looks as though deleting the firmware update .bin would have been the thing to do but I didn't as I missed (not even sure I have yet found) where that might be a good thing to do. Anwyay the firmware fails everytime now and it will not pair to the controller. All the drone does is beep from the gimbal. Does anyone know fix? Support gave me an RMA for it, but I'd rather fix it now than send it in for a month,

Thanks in advance for your help

I have a new Phantom 3 Pro. I did all the updating and everything worked was able to get a ready to fly in the house. Went outside and the gimbal started beeping while the Go DJI apps said "No connection" I was unable to pair the controller with the drone. Looking at fixes it wanted me to update the firmare again. I tried and the firmware update fails. Matter of fact, it looks as though deleting the firmware update .bin would have been the thing to do but I didn't as I missed (not even sure I have yet found) where that might be a good thing to do. Anwyay the firmware fails everytime now and it will not pair to the controller. All the drone does is beep from the gimbal. Does anyone know fix? Support gave me an RMA for it, but I'd rather fix it now than send it in for a month,

Thanks in advance for your help

Make sure the remote controller is off..

I had the same problem last night, P3P. Same symptoms that you are describing. My mistake was that the remote controller was on. I turned off the RC and the update worked out just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik