New Phantom Pilot

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I have been lurking for a while and figured now is a good time as any to make an introduction.

I work for a Motorsports Marketing company. We primarily do Ride-N-Drives and Performance Driving schools.
I spend most of my time travelling from parking lot to parking lot across the US, running these types of events.
2 months ago my IT manager sent me a stock Phantom 2 and a Hero3.
I have been shooting some of our events as it was, no Gimbal, G/S or FPV.
Results have been mixed within the higher ups of Management. Mainly due to the bad publicity the media has brought upon us, although
The Phantom has enabled us to get much closer and better footage of the vehicles on track while keeping myself or other cameramen safe.
If only I could get it to keep up with our Stingrays...

Today I got another care package.
A DJI data link, Can-Bus and IPad Mini.

I have been reading this forum as much as I can, when time allows.
My schedule has me working 7days/14hrs, and not much time between shows. My bosses were very adamant about not wanting me to publish any footage publicly. But I hope to get something leaked out there soon.

If anyone has suggestions or ideas for me, please let me know.

I have just now started to read up on the install and operation of the new components and I hope that I have everything needed.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405556944582.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405556944582.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 353
Received permission from all parties involved to shoot some footage of the California State Fair this morning.
Here is a teaser pic of our Chevy Display

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406228747885.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406228747885.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 287

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20