new phantom 4 pro no picture in app

Reaction score
I have a new phantom p4 pro not getting a picture in go app sometimes i get a bit of the screen with picture but all pix elated new user so have know idea what i am doing i have it in begginers mode i get the same on ipad pro and note5 Most of the time it is just black also because i was just setting it up for the first time i updated all firmware phantom and remote i think

Also sometimes i get a green screen or just just the top 15% of the screen will have a correct image

Last edited:
I had a similar problem, my screen was pixelated green. I think it was a firmware incompatibility issue because everything is now fine following firmware updates.

DJI support told me that it is not compatible with samsung note 5 or ipad pro 9.7

I had similar/same issue w/ my brand new P4P a couple weeks back. Had to roll back firmware and then it worked. Tried to update again and it happened again, so rolled back. Some I'm on n-1 firmware still.

I got it sorted I contacted dgi and they said I need to send it into them and that did not feel right so I kept trying to see if I got the update wrong and I did I had not update the remote control as it was my first go with a phantom drone and it did not seem to tell me that I had to do it anyway all good now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20