New Phantom 4 Backpack

Can you take pictures of what you altered :) so we can see how to replicate your fine work!

Sure :)

There is need to cut more space for "legs" and for battery. In red circle are shown places which is neccessary to cutt :)

backpack.jpg

I got a Lowepro 450 but found it way too big. I returned it for a Lowepro 400. Im not thrilled with it, but it gets the job done for the time being. I would still prefer something similar to what tekky posted above that works without modification for the P4.

In this moment I cant find anything similar (I mean with the same protect level) for P4. Maybe original backpack for P4 but ti will be available from middle of May and from photos cant find if there is the same protect level and its a bit pricey for backpack Buy Phantom Series - Multifunctional Backpack | DJI Store
ya im not impressed with that upcoming DJI backpack. I would much prefer rigid Styrofoam on both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jussaguy
i ordered the new DJI backpack, will make a small review if i ever will get it lol, the delivery date is pushed back even further now.

i ordered the new DJI backpack, will make a small review if i ever will get it lol, the delivery date is pushed back even further now.
Nice! I still think it's one of the best looking backpacks, it may not have the most storage space, but it looks slick!

When is yours due to arrive?

Reactions: Jussaguy
I'm still hoping they come out with a hard foam version of DJI Multifunction Backpack with hard foam inserts like the P3 Hardshell Backpack. I really like the look of the outside but I wish the inside was like the P3 hardshell backpack.

I'm still hoping they come out with a hard foam version of DJI Multifunction Backpack with hard foam inserts like the P3 Hardshell Backpack. I really like the look of the outside but I wish the inside was like the P3 hardshell backpack.
Same but at least this way its protected against rain and moisture. You can probaly throw this off a cliff or mountain and the p4 survives without a scratch just like the p3 backpack though. Sure parts inside can move a bit but not so much.

What can you actually put in those 2 zippered compartments, on the new DJI P4 Hardshell Backpack, they seem useless

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

What critical comments for this one?

I have this backpack, it's a great case not only fits my p4 and accessories it also fits my, Canon, go pro ,tablet ,laptop and much more. I originally bought it for my p3s. I tried my p4 and it fits perfectly. I payed $ 119usd. It's very comfortable and also meets all the airline requirements. I highly recommend it. I'll post a pic of my set up soon

Reactions: KevMo Photog
What can you actually put in those 2 zippered compartments, on the new DJI P4 Hardshell Backpack, they seem useless

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
That's where they expect you to put your props, also filters and other accessories would fit nicely in there. Possibly the folding tablet hood?

That's where they expect you to put your props, also filters and other accessories would fit nicely in there. Possibly the folding tablet hood?
Check out my backpack
1461010778804.jpg
1461010809609.jpg1461010770729.jpg

Attachments

• 1461010797644.jpg
    1461010797644.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 516
  • 1461010831997.jpg
    1461010831997.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 581
Reactions: antnyp85
I think I found the one I want to get. Made by Drone Crates. Anyone have it yet? Impressions? Only thing I'm not too keen on is it doesn't have a foam clamshell closure top like the DJI P3 hardshell backpack does.

Nobody has the Drone Crates backpack for the P4 yet? I can't even find a review vid online :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj