new phantom 3 !!!!

April fools?
1.png
Duh ............;)

Yep ... April 1st
That's clearly not a photo of two machines side by side.
It's photoshopped to show a smaller copy of the one on the left with the colour of the stripes changed and a shrunken Inspire camera spliced on.
Still it's about as factual as any other Phantom rumour/hoaxes out there.
Hard to believe that if there is a new Phantom about to be launched that there hasn't been any leak of any substance. You'd think that there would be some details by now if it was true but all we see are wish lists and guesses.

Last edited:

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
emmm i dont think smaller especially with a bigger flight time. Something i heard this week tho from someone in the trade was the price was going to put a lot of people of, so he might be right with that. How ever i did hear that the main new feature was going to be the video downlink, so from that i guessed they were going to incorporate the lightbridge with it or something similar, hence all the homework on it i have been doing this week. I am hoping there will be a simpler cheaper version of the lightbridge for it with maybe just video downlink and not transmitter boosting to keep the price down and generally easier set up for the transmitter and less fuss to save time to set up. You can use it on the P2 now tho so why not incorporate it with the new phantom, cant see them stepping away from FPV tho while its not banned because they would in my opinion simply put an end to the sales of there multi rotors. While i have just watched that with a bit of disappointment ( apart from the auto land and take of bit, and extra flight time which sounds awesome) i will still continue to carry on with the excitement of the things i have heard which is video downlink being the key new feature of this mysterious new bird. lets just hope its what we all want and it doesn't end up 2 months down the line flawed with problems like they had with the vision+

I think the demunseed guy just copied the april fools joke from this thread. A smaller phantom would be useless as a film platform because of the wind. Its even more sensitive to wind when its smaller. A lightbridge on the other hand can be a new feature of the new P3, at least in one of its submodels

Yes i agree, maybe with the top model they do. All rumour we know at this point but its fair to say something good is coming and very soon i guess.

A smaller version of the Inspire 1 would be cool.

A smaller version of the Inspire would make a lot of sense. A smaller version of the P2V is called a Syma X5C1... :);)o_O

In related news, DJI is releasing a DJI Inspire 37, due out April 1st, 2016. It looks really cool, I've attached the photos from the assembly line in SumVair China.

Attachments

• death-star.jpg
    death-star.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 407
In related news, DJI is releasing a DJI Inspire 37, due out April 1st, 2016. It looks really cool, I've attached the photos from the assembly line in SumVair China.

Yeah... but does it have a 3axis gimbal??? :p:p:p

Noooooooo, I can't stand this idiots videos. They have as much substance as candy-floss. He did an Inspire range test video and chickened out when it got about 1km away, only half the factory listed range! I guess there's a big old number of hill-billies who get off on his wife-slapping, God fearin style but I ain't one of them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4