New phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
So I just bought this used. I am on firmware 1.3.50. Is this the latest firmware? If not how do I upgrade? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Connect the quad to the app and it should come up as a band across the top of the screen. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for it to make the connection to the internet and show you the update. It is on the very first screen. It will then walk you through it, you'll need an internet connection.

Ok thanks. Nothing comes up. It came up on an older sd card. When I switched cards it went away

Put the other card back in and update it then. Did it come as new or did someone register it with DJI? (not the same registration you need to fly it)
Also, you do not have to update it unless you want to.

I don't have that card. I bought it used and it came with an 8 gig card. It kept reading "slow SD" so i bought a new 16 gig card and it works great. Shows stats for the sd card (pics, movies etc) but the update went away

Sorry I assume the guy I bought it from registered it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik