New phantom 3 standard or advance ?

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the new phantom 3 standard because of the price but I've been contemplating should I just add the extra and get an advance instead. I will be using it for mainly stills photography at various locations. What would you guys recommend thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rcfanatics
The P3S also uses the DJI GO app.

Unless you simply don't have the extra $$$ or have to have a 2.7K camera...Advanced.
Watch Simon's videos on the Kitchen table about this

Reactions: rcfanatics
Ok advance it is then! [emoji3] thanks guys, plus with the standard I would have to wait a week for my hobby shop to get it so it's definitely advance thanks again everyone [emoji4]

Reactions: bbfpv
Ok advance it is then! [emoji3] thanks guys, plus with the standard I would have to wait a week for my hobby shop to get it so it's definitely advance thanks again everyone [emoji4]

Best decision you will ever make... no comparision...

I have the advance and an inspire.. so no point in getting the pro version

and its great fun and more than adequate for great video footage

Good luck with it!!! I have only 28 flights with my P3P, but I can tell you I absolutely love it. Big fan of this site, too, with a wealth of good info and tips.

Reactions: iquadtography
Advanced x10. Personally I would go ahead and get the P3P because you will want it the whole time you have the other models. (I have a P3P and its amazing.)

Yeah definitely advance I was only drawn to the standard because of the price lol plus the 2.5k camera but the advance will be money well spent

Good luck with it!!! I have only 28 flights with my P3P, but I can tell you I absolutely love it. Big fan of this site, too, with a wealth of good info and tips.

I literally can't wait to get it now [emoji3] same here this site is the best am always on here reading up and learning

Advanced x10. Personally I would go ahead and get the P3P because you will want it the whole time you have the other models. (I have a P3P and its amazing.)

That's true because I had p2+ before and the wifi range wasn't really all that, I never use the light bridge before but from the post I can tell its way better than the wifi

Curious - what do you use each for and how do they compare?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj