New phantom 3 standard not prompting me to update firmware

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I got this as a gift and can't wait to get started! I have charged everything and successfully connected to the app and to the rc wifi. I keep seeing all these things about updating firmware and nothing is popping up on the app. I'm nervous about going any further. Please help! Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I think it was my third flight before the update showed up for mine , updated , all is working good but short flights due to weather here .

Thank you! Ok I just wanted to make sure because it's on the remote and a bunch of videos stressing how important it is to do. So it looks like it's safe to fly until it prompts to update. Phew..... I feel better

Thank you! Ok I just wanted to make sure because it's on the remote and a bunch of videos stressing how important it is to do. So it looks like it's safe to fly until it prompts to update. Phew..... I feel better

Its always your choice to update or not, even after the prompts appear.

I'm new here also and mine prompted me to update the first time turning it on but I had already been reading here for a week or so and there's no way I'm updating! Mine flies great and unless there is a problem later I'm leaving it alone. Too many bad experiences. Lol. Mine hasn't asked for an update since.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20