new phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
hey, i just got a phantom 3 pro, i did have one a week ago but the controller was defective i have got the dji go app installed on my tablet and i did use it with the first controller but can i just use it on the second controller or do i need to delete and reinstall the app?

also can anyone link me to the correct way to update the firmware on the phantom and the controller cause there are so many people saying different things on youtube i just dont wanna mess it up.

cheers

You do not have to reinstall DJI GO when switching remote controllers. Follow these instructions to update your firmware.

just loaded the app now, app version 2.7.1 controller version 1.5.70 and aircraft version 1.4.10+
do i just update to the latest firmware on everything or do i have to do step by step update on the aircraft and battery
also updating the controller do i just do it through the app?

if anyone can give me some help would be greatful, i just dont wanna mess it up
can i update from the 1.4 to the 1.6 firmware or do i need to do 1.5 then 1.6 then 1.7

cheers.

This same question have been answered several times in the forum..... try search first....
You can update to latest FW immediately .

hi my new p3p had the same firmware as yours I upgraded 1.4 to 1.7 and upgraded rc version 1.5.70 to 1.5.80 via dji app...all good!

Reactions: ullhan84

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20