New Phantom 3 parts for sale

Reaction score
I have for sale a Phantom 3 professional that is brand new never flown
Selling all the parts including
Drone shell with battery tray installed and landing gear includes sticker pack $65
Camera with gimbal and shipping lock $325
Battery $85
GL300B Controller (still in factory sealed plastic) $145
Charger $25
Receiver module with antennas (part 35) $60
Flight control board with ESC's and motors installed $175
GPS Module with copper shield $35
Full set of 8 props with bag $18
All items will be shipped usps and rates apply I can take credit card or PayPal
Simply send me an email to [email protected] with what part you want along with your address and I can give you a shipping rate
All items will ship out within 24 hours

May I ask why you are parting out a Phantom 3 professional that is brand new and never flown?

Is this an old motor phantom or new motors? I assume new motors since the RC is a B version.

May I ask why you are parting out a Phantom 3 professional that is brand new and never flown?

Simple, you make money on it. I could buy a Standard for $399.99, part it out and easily sell all the stuff for $600. There a people on Ebay making a living doing this. Not just with drones. All RC stuff. Dollar Hobbyz built their whole business on this practice.

(I should do this to, but I'm lazy).

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
FWIW - this was my way of indirectly calling out the legitimacy of this seller and item being sold.

- Account Created Today? CHECK!
- Posting no pictures? CHECK
- Brand New/ Never Flown Aircraft being stripped CHECK

That doesnt sound fishy to me at all.

I have to agree. Matt makes a fair point, there IS money to be made doing that, but it's always suspicious.

Sorry guys not a scammer just a honest guy here
Have a few units and yes enjoy working in my shop along with my son and if we make a few bucks selling the parts from a few new units don't rip me apart

My suggestion is if you take a chance on me I ship next day if you want pictures I'll be happy to provide them just thought this forum would be a great place to provide excellent new parts for a good price
I do PayPal so if there is any issues you know PayPal will cover your hard earned dollar.
If you see value lets get the ball rolling and give me feedback in this post and you'll see I'm a person that will earn your business.
Located in Wisconsin and will check this forum nightly.
Best bet is to send me an email and I will be happy to expedite your parts out to you.

Is this an old motor phantom or new motors? I assume new motors since the RC is a B version.
Sorry not sure how to tell if the motors are new or old version please tell me how to find out and I will look at them and let you know

Is charger a 100watt?
I check it and attached pictures below
FWIW - this was my way of indirectly calling out the legitimacy of this seller and item being sold.

- Account Created Today? CHECK!
- Posting no pictures? CHECK
- Brand New/ Never Flown Aircraft being stripped CHECK

That doesnt sound fishy to me at all.
Yes just signed up last night I have to start somewhere don't hate me because I am new!!

Last edited:
A picture is worth a thousand words much easier to snap photos than type 1000 words on my IPad
Happy to provide whatever pictures anyone will need.
My email will be the quickest as I only log onto this forum at night but will check most every night
Email is always monitored
My email is [email protected]

Last edited:
Sorry not sure how to tell if the motors are new or old version please tell me how to find out and I will look at them and let you know
Here is a picture of the motors with the main board

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 346
I check it and attached pictures below

Yes just signed up last night I have to start somewhere don't hate me because I am new!!

cool, and thanks for being straight up midcityhobby. As you can imagine, people come here who sign up and attempt to sell stuff and its not legit. Trying to keep an eye for the community against scammers. Your forthcomingness is appreciated and shows your likely not a scammer. cheers and good luck selling.

I'll take the charger email sent Also interested in the props
Thanks

Last edited:
cool, and thanks for being straight up midcityhobby. As you can imagine, people come here who sign up and attempt to sell stuff and its not legit. Trying to keep an eye for the community against scammers. Your forthcomingness is appreciated and shows your likely not a scammer. cheers and good luck selling.
Yes I really understand and think this will be a great outlet to sell parts that I have.
Thanks for accepting me!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20