New Phantom 3 advance for me

Reaction score
getting the phantom 3 advance tomorrow, after a stint with the Walkera 350 pro, just couldn't hack all the software changes needed to work coherently with the devo F12e. So after seeing all the reviews I decided to go DJI, I just hope all the reviews meet my expectations. I'll feed back over the next few days how I get on

Congrats on your new purchase! You won't be disappointed. DJI is still the clear leader in this market.

Oh yes, all set, firmware update done, weathers looking good for tomorrow' so up, up and away. I brought a new nexus tab and it's only for the phantom. The picture looks clear, just have to see what it returns at distance but will take it easy to start with, I think this is the first time I've actually read the instructions, watched endless Utube clips before heading off to the fields, must be my age, or the cost

One word
Superb!!!!
Carried out the compass calibration
And the one touch take off, the drone is so stable, flew around a bit, taking a few shots and so on, and can really say I'm going to really enjoy this drone, I just wish someone one would have sold it to me to go DJI.

Have Fun!!!!!!

2nd trip out today, and everything is working great. Only good thing to say about DJI from me, I'm thoroughly enjoying it

Reactions: Doink

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj