New phantom 2 vision plus, when is it coming ?

Yes, but you have to have more than 20 posts to see the thread about it. :lol: :?

J/K :mrgreen:

Thrash113 said:
I got a ? Has anyone heard of the DJI New phantom coming out to the market?

Yep, ultimo september 2016

Thrash113 said:
Where and how did you hear this

No one knows anything with sources or references.

They're just kidding.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm just. Curious cause I want to purchase one and I want to get a new version not that there is anything wrong with an old model. I just would like the latest version.

That is the nature of technology.

Don't wait, buy now, enjoy now.

No guarantees for a tomorrow.

Thrash113 said:
Thanks, I appreciate that. I'm just. Curious cause I want to purchase one and I want to get a new version not that there is anything wrong with an old model. I just would like the latest version.
A new one will be announced right after your 30 day return period expires. Kinda like a new car warranty. The power train is fine until 5 years and a day.

Well done.
N-joy!

Well I just bought my p2v+ last sunday going 500km away from mycity and brought down. 2nd day morning two flights and I realized my gimbal was not aligned. I asked vendor and he says take it back and after lots of calls and trying to guide him whats the issue is he replaced and just got it back in hand and looking forward to make flight tomorrow and see if horizon is straight or not.

Moral of story is weather its new or old problems would come nothing is rock solid and stable in this days and we have to find ways ourself. Thanks to this forum you get help with all issues raised over here. Assume that DJI would not listen after sales if you are lucky your vendor would but at stake of time.

Happy Flying.

Please be sure to post your topics in the correct area. I moved this from 'News" for you. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj