New Phantom 2 battery. Claimed extra flight time.

I just received my Limefuel Air L54P 5400,Ah battery from Amazon. It came out of the box with charge indicating two green lights. Plugged it into my DJI standard charger and Nothing. I removed the charger and turned the battery on and then re-installed it on my charger - still nothing. No matter what I do, it will not charge this battery. I then tried an alternate backup DJI branded charger and still NOTHING! There must be something in the charger that somehow knows that this is not a RJI OEM battery. Oh well, nothing to but try and return it so I hope they don't give me a hassle. I noticed that there was a number on the bottom of the battery in China no less.

As far as the physical appearance in every way it seems to be the same mold as the OEM. I put it in my Phantom 2 Vision + and went into a hover for about 5 minutes so it does seem to power the Phantom. No, I didn't take the time to see if and what it reported about the battery to my software displays.

Good thing you got it from Amazon. Should not have any problem with return.
What a bummer. :(

Posted this in another thread but I reached out to the company that makes 6000 mAh batteries for some answers.

" Hello Chirs,

Please see the following answers:

1.Are they actual 6000 mAh batteries?

Please see the attached picture-"ONBO BATTERY-1"

2.What is the physical weight in grams?

Please see the attached picture-"ONBO BATTERY-2"

3.What kind of flight times can we expect with our Zenmuse gimbal and Gopro hero cameras?

Hover time:30mins,flight time:18mins+

4.How is the build quality? Is it the same quality as DJI's? Will they be able to fit inside as easily as the original batteries?

6 months warranty,and it will be better than origial,all will be clear once you tested.

5.Last, what is the price for them and when do they go on sale?

OP-6000/10-3S(6000mah,11.1V) USD79.82/pcs(NO MOQ) USD71.84/pcs(MOQ:100pcs)-IN STOCK

Please let me know if any interests to place an order for this one

Kind regards

CiCi

ONBO C.,LTD"
I'm thinking of going this route, just concerned if they fit as well as the originals with the extra 800 mAh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413896115052.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413896115052.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 454
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413896123466.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413896123466.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 442
thunderchicken said:
I just received my Limefuel Air L54P 5400,Ah battery from Amazon. It came out of the box with charge indicating two green lights. Plugged it into my DJI standard charger and Nothing. I removed the charger and turned the battery on and then re-installed it on my charger - still nothing. No matter what I do, it will not charge this battery. I then tried an alternate backup DJI branded charger and still NOTHING! There must be something in the charger that somehow knows that this is not a RJI OEM battery. Oh well, nothing to but try and return it so I hope they don't give me a hassle. I noticed that there was a number on the bottom of the battery in China no less.

As far as the physical appearance in every way it seems to be the same mold as the OEM. I put it in my Phantom 2 Vision + and went into a hover for about 5 minutes so it does seem to power the Phantom. No, I didn't take the time to see if and what it reported about the battery to my software displays.

I received mine last week but haven't tried to charge yet. I'll try mine this evening to see what happens. When you say "nothing,"
you mean no flashing lights? How long did you leave on DJI charger?

Just ordered one of these off Amazon using prime. Will have it in two day's. I already have 4 original DJI batteries ranging in age from #1 almost a year old to #4 which is only a few weeks old and this will make #5. We'll see how it compares. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones but in almost a year of flying my P2, I've had no battery issues (knock on wood).

My battery charged just fine and works just like the DJI battery. I haven't timed flight yet but will do and report back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik