New P4P coming. What accessories are important or nice to have?

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to drones and just found out a P4P is being gifted to me. I know I'll need extra batteries and memory cards. I'm downloading quad sims to start to learn to fly. What else do you think are important accessories? I will be getting the care refresh and I know to register with the FAA.

I'm thinking of getting a 10" tablet, probably not an apple. Can a Kindle work with the P4P? Are there any other inexpensive tablets that work well?

I'm looking at the PolarPro P4P model Cinema Vivid ND plus CP filters. Opinions on them?

Does anyone have favorite back packs, rolling cases and prop guards?

Any accessories that I'll probably want later? Opinions on landing gear and gimbel protectors?

Any other tips on learning to fly?

Thanks.

Filters not really required since the P4P has an aperture setting and you can use aperture to darken photo as needed.

Manfretto backpack a must.

Nice gimbal protector comes with it.

I'd recommend the charging hub and extra batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Blue Phantom
What else do you think are important accessories?
Check out my must-haves list here.

I'm thinking of getting a 10" tablet, probably not an apple. Can a Kindle work with the P4P? Are there any other inexpensive tablets that work well?
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

I'm looking at the PolarPro P4P model Cinema Vivid ND plus CP filters. Opinions on them?
The P4P PolarPro filters have not been released yet. I haven't seen anyone post any reviews of them either.

Does anyone have favorite back packs, rolling cases
You can find a list of commonly used cases/backpacks here.

My favorite brand is Go Professional. They use Pelican cases and their foam inserts are designed well and are second to none quality wise. Check out their compact case (I own this one) and their case with wheels.

Any other tips on learning to fly?
You can find lots of tips at PhantomHelp.com.

Last edited:
Two more questions.

What are the 2 or 3 most visible colors from the ground against a clear or cloudy sky?

Do the range boosters improve reception in areas of high 2.4 and 5.8 GHz traffic?

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic