New P4P battery for $115 on eBay.

Reaction score
There is a new P4P battery for $114.95 on eBay from "tri-state-camera". I purchased one myself. It says one is left.

Sounds like a good deal! Have you received yours yet? Please post again your comments after you get it.
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

I just read that dji does not provide warrant for products bought from unauthorized dealers. I guess that's ok for a battery. You think buying my P4P on eBay from an unauthorized dji dealer for $1200 was wise ?

I just read that dji does not provide warrant for products bought from unauthorized dealers. I guess that's ok for a battery. You think buying my P4P on eBay from an unauthorized dji dealer for $1200 was wise ?
What do you think??

Sprtbkryder I did not know dji warranty policy when I bough my P4P. I would have probably made sure that the seller was an authorized dji dealer.

I just checked another phantom that seller has on sale and it says in the item description that they are not an authorized dji seller and warranty might not be available ! But the listing for my P4P had no such a a thing.

Hmmm. I just checked eBay and there is a listing for pro battery with many bids totaling $150. I am wondering if I just got lucky or got lemon. Will keep you posted.
PS use picclick for searching eBay. Much better with many features

Had one from eBay on my watchlist for $159 free shipping which sold out in a day. Bought one for $169 from a west coast seller where I am. Wanna make sure I have warranty, so bought from dji authorized seller.
I wonder if dji gives warranty for batteries only if you buy them from an authorized seller, like their drones. Any insight ?

Seems like you guys can get some good deals. I wish the P3 batteries would come down in cost...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl