New P4

Reaction score
Hi today I had my 5th flight with my brand new P4.
Things I noticed that I am not sure that are normal when compared with my P3A.
A) Battery lasted 18 min (from 100% to 30%) mostly hovering and not aggresive flying, no winds.
B) Camera horizon slightlly off to one side.
C) Drop height during braking ~2m
D) Picture lag on fpv image during recording.

Do you think these are normal, or it's only me?
Thanks in advance

Hi today I had my 5th flight with my brand new P4.
Things I noticed that I am not sure that are normal when compared with my P3A.
A) Battery lasted 18 min (from 100% to 30%) mostly hovering and not aggresive flying, no winds.
B) Camera horizon slightlly off to one side.
C) Drop height during braking ~2m
D) Picture lag on fpv image during recording.

Do you think these are normal, or it's only me?
Thanks in advance

A - Its normal
B - Try cold IMU calibrate on flat surface then do a gimbal calibration
C - some of us noticed this, If you do aggressive braking the more it drop but slowly will regain altitude
D - Try selecting manual channel with less interference and drop transmission quality to 4 Mbps

My battery was fine but I did encounter the other problems. With the camera gimbal being un-level is definitely an issue. You can calibrate it on level surface but that doesn't seem to last. Pictures are easy to fix but you need Final Cut Pro to fix the videos.

With the drop in altitude on braking, I'd suggest not flying too low. I have same issue at times. Don't know why.

And as for picture lag. You can turn down the quality going to your device, through your device settings (i think) and it should fix the problem. Also I don't know if this helps but make sure that your antennas are facing the correct way as shown in the manual.

Hope something here helped you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj