New P4 Jacksonville, Florida

Reaction score
Greetings everyone! After a long hiatus of flying RC planes and helis the drone bug has bitten me. I like to say it's all the fun of RC without the constant tinkering or crashing!

Picked up a P4 last week but have since replaced it with a different one as the TX would not charge properly. I've flown about 5 flights and taken it up to the set limit, played with waypoints, and have tested the RTH a few times (drone in sight, just pressing the button).

Looking forward to interacting with you all and thanks for the quick responses thus far!

Reactions: dirkclod
in 5 flights you did all that. impressive.
Practice killing the suicide rth mode so it becomes second nature.
Drone zips up to 120 ft. Hey, I finally ran down the batteries, cancel, CANCEL..., I took off under the tree, you can't go home CANCEL!!!!
landed 52 feet up, 10 feet short of home. Camera didn't record second 0 sec flight to -42.5ft 25mph landing. Newton says it wanted down and was impatient. phones flight log showed it though..... phanton is not stable when taking off sideways.

Welcome to the forum Justin .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20