New P3S questions

I'm new to quads. I'm interested in the phantom 3 pro 4k. I can buy complete set with controller,4k camera copter. New from the factory for $474.00. My question to anyone is it worth it?
blank stare.png

I take that as a yes lol :) If your interested you can also buy 3 complete sets of phantom 3 professional 4k for $1,124. If you would like I will share the link. Just let me know

I take that as a yes lol :) If your interested you can also buy 3 complete sets of phantom 3 professional 4k for $1,124. If you would like I will share the link. Just let me know
Not sure who your addressing MaGoOvrUrFace but I quoted the price you put up before .
I'm curious to your name and if your selling you do it in classifieds .
You don't hijack someone's thread here and maybe you should read here before you post anymore .
Community Guidelines | DJI Phantom Forum
And welcome to the forum .

I'm not selling. I thought I was posting in the thread "New P3 questions". If I didn't I'm sorry. I'm new to this so I'm learning. My name is Todd.

I'm not selling. I thought I was posting in the thread "New P3 questions". If I didn't I'm sorry. I'm new to this so I'm learning. My name is Todd.
That's cool Todd you will figure it out . We have sections for each model and do try and keep them in place .
Done got so many new members it's hard sometimes when folks just jump in a thread with something not related
to the topic .
Didn't mean to sound rude but that magoovrurface jumped out at me .

Did I put my question in the wrong spot? I was on the pc version on my phone I couldn't find where to post the question so I clicked the only reply button I saw. I'm now on the mobile app. This is much easier to navigate.

Did I put my question in the wrong spot? I was on the pc version on my phone I couldn't find where to post the question so I clicked the only reply button I saw. I'm now on the mobile app. This is much easier to navigate.
Your in the Standard section and need to be in the Pro/Adv section Todd .

Wind finally died down so I had the bird up for a short while. I did everything except calibrate the compass but it hovered rock solid in one place. Toggled the S2 switch to make sure it would come home. It seemed that it would land on the spot directly below the place where it was flying when I Toggled the switch rather then coming back to the place where it originally took off from. Anyway, I can see why people like flying these birds.:)

Well, since I got it flying.I'll bail out of this thread.
I have the answer! You have to go to the settings and link the aircraft

Sorry I'm having density issues. which question is this the answer to?

Since I've got the bird flying. I'm going to bail out of this thread. I'm starting a new thread about IMU and compass calibration.

I want to thank all who helped me with this problem.
Jim B.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4