New P3s owner & new to you all.

Reaction score
My name is Mark and I'm from Eastern Washington state. I got tired of burning $30 on toy quads from RadioShack! Flown only a couple times but find it thrilling! Glad to find this hobby and this group. So far my only thought is careful when you register your drone. FAA.gov web, watch out for the scammers! I almost fell for a $25 ripoff. But didn't. Hoping for sunny weekend and great videos!

The view at 320 feet above my house! WOW!

4f32fdf953a105e6a73f587b4a82979f.jpg

My name is Mark and I'm from Eastern Washington state. I got tired of burning $30 on toy quads from RadioShack! Flown only a couple times but find it thrilling! Glad to find this hobby and this group. So far my only thought is careful when you register your drone. FAA.gov web, watch out for the scammers! I almost fell for a $25 ripoff. But didn't. Hoping for sunny weekend and great videos!

The view at 320 feet above my house! WOW!

4f32fdf953a105e6a73f587b4a82979f.jpg
Hi from nz :)

Reactions: MTChristy
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks! Having fun and lurking here a lot. Only slightly crashed it twice. First time panic tryin to land on small table, second time skidded off my roof with attack of video game down on stick is not UP! LOL! No irreversible damage! Tough little bird!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan