New p3p

Reaction score
Just opened my p3p did fw update no issues. Did the maiden flight all looks good, hit the rth button and the button it self pushed down in to the controller it still can be used. how hard is it to take apart

hit the rth button and the button it self pushed down in to the controller
That is a known issue and DJI will fix it for free. It'll involved sending back your remote controller though.

The remote controller is easy to open. You will most likely void the warranty on the remote controller if you choose to attempt the repair yourself though.

Here's a video that shows how to open the remote controller:

Dang looks pretty involved and if i open it i void warranty .not sure i wanna do that,might just pack up the whole thing and send it back for refund and wait for Autel x star premium to come out

Yep im done with dji i will take a loss with the extras like three battery's one backback cf props ,prop protecters tablet holder extender CSC inhibitor and metal tablet holder.going to get x star premium by Autel comes out April 30th

It's just a DJI knockoff. Costs more than the P3P and who knows if it will be any better? I'd stick with yours, or swap it for a new one and keep it and your accessories. Good luck.

You think its a knock off i kinda thought that myself it looks alot like it.i emailed the support and asked them they said its not a knock off has their own software and not affiliated with dji what so ever .the last phantom professional i just sent back because of bad motor, i could use my galaxy tab 4 10.1 tablet with no issues. The p3pro i just got and did fw update i now can not use it because of lag .it doesn't take good video like the old one i had and it is pixely could that because of fw or just a bum bird

Last edited:
Maybe ill stick with my p3pro the x star just kinda looks to much like the phantom. I asked the tech guy from autel if phantom props would fit the x star he said they would but are at different specs and are not recommended, even their starlink app resembles the go app and the final thing that makes me think that the companys are related is email from them asking if the ticket has been resolved just like dji customer service

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1