***SOLD***New P3P with extra's / Pics added

Reaction score
I am selling a Brand New never flown P3P. Comes with 2 batteries. Never used. Installed on the Controller is the Inspire Tablet holder which holds an iPad Air 2 with zero wobble. I also have a nice Gimbal clamp/Camera lens cover that I ordered. Lastly I have a brand new Tradecraft case which alone was $200.00.

I will only ship to the USA.

Looking for $1300.00. Let me know if you are interested via PM or preferably email r i c k p e r r y at comcast.net (minus the spaces of course).

Last edited:
Yeah $1,300 shipped is an excellent deal as shipping isn't cheap on this, especially with the Tradecraft case.

This is also the first forum I've been on where "Thread crapping" is allowed. If you want to offer a lower price, do it through PM or E-mail. It's really distasteful to low ball in a public way.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah $1,300 shipped is an excellent deal as shipping isn't cheap on this, especially with the Tradecraft case.

This is also the first forum I've been on where "Thread crapping" is allowed. If you want to offer a lower price, do it through PM or E-mail. It's really distasteful to low ball in a public way.

Thanks!

You have to take the good with the bad in this community.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4