New P3P Owner

Reaction score
Hi! So I do a lot of video and photography as a hobby only and finally today got my first quadcopter. After many weeks of watching videos and learning about Phantom 3 Pro vs Yuneec Q500+, I decided that the P3P would be the right one for me.

Very excited to fire this thing up and this to my tools for hobby use, but won't get to until later on this week. I've been reading these boards today too and I am not feeling very nervous taking this up into the sky. You guys have so many disaster stories!! I'm sure there are some great ones as well - will be browsing around for those.

Nice choice! Welcome to Phantom Pilots :)

Hi! So I do a lot of video and photography as a hobby only and finally today got my first quadcopter. After many weeks of watching videos and learning about Phantom 3 Pro vs Yuneec Q500+, I decided that the P3P would be the right one for me.

Very excited to fire this thing up and this to my tools for hobby use, but won't get to until later on this week. I've been reading these boards today too and I am not feeling very nervous taking this up into the sky. You guys have so many disaster stories!! I'm sure there are some great ones as well - will be browsing around for those.

Yes you do get a lot of 'disaster stories' on these forums cause that's where people come to when they total their drone - looking for answers, reason, causes etc

I've had over 200 hours of trouble free flying & have not felt the need to start a thread on how I never slammed into a tree or took off with a fully charged battery & it didn't drop out of the sky ;)

Welcome & enjoy

I'm new as well with the P3P, 2 months into it... FYI, I've been flying Align Trex 250, 500 and 700 helis for about 5 years now...without GPS, Ipads and everything else. I have to say this bird has been rock solid and I've had no issues what so ever. I could probably have a nap and fly this at the same time compared to my other helis (JK). Just RTM and take your time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers