NEW P3P NO activation required????

Reaction score
Ok I swear this is like the twilight zone with these quads. I recently had a brand new P3P fall out of sky on second flight. Got some advice took it back to Best Buy,showed them the inflight video and they gave me a new one. I guess I should be happy right? Well I've done the activation on a new P3P too many times now and know what to expect.This one took no activation> I powered on the controller,plugged in the tablet and turned on the quad. Bam it was ready to go. GPS signal Safe to Fly. This isn't right? I mean am I likely to go fly and it suddenly "remembers" Its not activated and falls out of the sky. Has anyone ever experienced this? What should I do? I'm beginning to think some "force" in this world is trying to tell me this isn't for me.

mine where all ready to fly right out of box until firmware update shows up then its your choice to due it or not some people due some don't due firmware updates

Are you sure it was not an open box? Sounds like a return to me

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well after turning all units off and trying it again it initiated activation,so I guess all is good now. thanks

All brand new DJI drone require activation and the date of activation is your warranty start date. I doubt so you have a brand new P3P.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Activation required also include for those brand new P3P without rc and charger.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl