New P3P and you guys are scaring me

I didn't read in your piece that you read the manual beforehand or that you watched all the training videos. If you did, then just get out there and fly, practice, get experienced, and have fun.

I have been reading and watching since the P2 came out. Just BF pushed me over the edge.

@alokbhargava
In other threads I've noticed many helpful comments that you have posted especially in treads dealing with problems with the latest firmware and vibrations. I would kindly appreciate your input on my issue.
I just updated my P3P to the newest firmware for the aircraft, RC and app and I noticed that when idling on the ground the arms vibrate a bit. I don't recall seeing this before the updates but I have only had the P3P for a few weeks (100's of hours with the P2V). Like I said I only have a little bit of vibration in the arms (equally on all arms) and when I take off it stops. No vibration at all, no drifting nothing and the P3P actually seems more responsive with all the updates. So what I'm asking is, is a nominal vibration of the arms while idling on the ground normal? I did roll back the firmware and reinstall the latest and did 2 IMU calibrations too. Thanks again for your reply!

Did you buy it locally? I bought mine at a big box store during the Black Friday sale. Had to return the first one because of gimball issues. It's always better to buy local in this instance just in case something bad is found. It was replaced for a new one and was told i had a year warranty with them to return it in case of issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik