My new P3A is showing "out for delivery" from UPS, can't wait for it to arrive and yes I look out the window every time I hear a vehicle slow down. My question is which firmware should I upgrade to assuming it doesn't have the latest already installed. I have been reading about a lot of problems with 1.8.80, here and on DJI's site. It seems that some (not all) can't connect, have limited range, or connection drops with the newest. I'm guessing there is a bug in it that is causing some of these problems. Would 1.7 be the best to install until this is worked out by DJI? I would really hate to be locked out and have to send it in for repairs before it's maiden voyage. Also, I read that once you upgrade to 1.8.80, there is no downgrading with the P3A only. Not sure why DJI would stop you from downgrading on the P3A but allow it on the P3P.