New P3A owner !!

Reaction score
Hello , first post . This is my first time owning a real craft ( been flying lesser quality heli's and drones ) I have been reading tons of posts and this is a great place to learn .

I will not heave my maiden flight tell tomorrow but am really excited .

I live by a small private airport so I was worried I would have to drive some ways away to fly. But I contacted my city and told them I had a FAA permit and they gave me a form to fill out . They told me as long as I filled out the form and gave them a copy of my permit , and followed FAA rules, I could fly near the airport . I shared that info just in case new flyers had a similar circumstance around them.

Anyway I look forward to future conversations and I already appreciate the knowledge and time you all have put into this site . Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Congrats on your P3A, I love mine! I suggest downloading the UAV forecast app. Lots of useful info including warning zones/areas to determine if it's safe/legal to fly at your site.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome fellow P3A pilot. Make sure you know the Return To Home function and know the setting in feet/meters is correct for your location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers