New P3A not showing FW in Android

Reaction score
Finally got everything ready and started up the P3A for the first time. Well didn't actually start it just turned it on. Anyway, on my android tablet (Zenpad S 8.0) it does not show what firmware anything has but it shows "firmware up to date". The only thing it was showing was the DJI Go app at 2.8.0. I have FW 1.8.80 ready to put on the sdhc card but wasn't sure if it needed it. So I hooked up my ipad mini and it shows everything needs to be updated. FW, RC,Batt, Camera, the whole nine yards. It also showed the FW was 1.5.3+ and the controller at 1.5.7 I think. I read there was a bug in 1.5.3 that was suspected of causing crashes but it's no big deal since I plan to upgrade to 1.8.80 before flight.

Why would it not show the FW version in Android? I've seen a few others with the same problem both on Android and iOS, is it common?

Finally got everything ready and started up the P3A for the first time. Well didn't actually start it just turned it on. Anyway, on my android tablet (Zenpad S 8.0) it does not show what firmware anything has but it shows "firmware up to date". The only thing it was showing was the DJI Go app at 2.8.0. I have FW 1.8.80 ready to put on the sdhc card but wasn't sure if it needed it. So I hooked up my ipad mini and it shows everything needs to be updated. FW, RC,Batt, Camera, the whole nine yards. It also showed the FW was 1.5.3+ and the controller at 1.5.7 I think. I read there was a bug in 1.5.3 that was suspected of causing crashes but it's no big deal since I plan to upgrade to 1.8.80 before flight.

Why would it not show the FW version in Android? I've seen a few others with the same problem both on Android and iOS, is it common?
I have no probs with android.
I use a Galaxy Tab A.
Maybe not enough processor power in the Zenpad?

I have no probs with android.
I use a Galaxy Tab A.
Maybe not enough processor power in the Zenpad?
Dunno, I do know it has more processing power than the ipad mini. I've seen several members here using it. And reporting good results with it. I got it to replace the mini because the mini's processor (A5) isn't supposed to be fast enough.

Still haven't gotten Android to show AC and RC versions. Updated both to latest firmware(no problems) but Android still shows nothing. Ipad Mini shows new versions and says everything is up to date.

It looks like my own issue I got last week with my P3P. Check my solution that worked for me: Got my new P3P with aircraft firmware 1.1.9+. Upgrade now? [FIXED]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4